[GSoC] (no subject)

Utkarsh Siddhpura utkarshsiddhpura09876 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:49:01 EDT 2024

I wanted to share a summary of my last meeting about the GSoC project with
mentor Lionel Laske.

Tasks Completed From Previous Week

   1. Task1: "Server not set" bug which switching from v2 to v1, Task2:
   Previous button not working while choosing server and fixing the new user
   bug Task3: Activity icons not showing on Fast3g (can't reproduce even on
   my other machine) Task4: journal view (much work left)

Tasks for This Week

   1. Task1: fix aboutmyserver component to handle if the user is not on
   server. Task2: complete all the journal view basic features.