[GSoC] Aggregate reports for weeks 2 and 3 | Plus, events on July 5 and 12

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 25 10:30:51 EDT 2024

Hi,

For those involved with Pippy, Chat, Math, and Raspberry Pi, the event
has been moved to July 19 (13:00 ET; 17:00 UTC; 22:30 IST).

For anyone who cannot attend those times live, please let me know as
soon as you can so we can plan for a video.

The first session had a lot of power point presentations. I think this
iteration should have demonstrations of where your work is now, what
works and what is still a work in progress. I think this will be the
most interesting for people following, as well as will help you identify
what work still remains to be finished.

Best,

Devin

Devin Ulibarri: