[GSoC] Test; New GSoC; and where to find us

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Fri May 24 13:43:48 EDT 2024

Hi,

We're getting ready for this summer's GSoC, and I'm trying to bring this
list back to life.

If you're still subscribed from a prior year, now might be a good time
to unsubscribe and consider joining us on one of the following channels
instead:

  * https://matrix.to/#/#sugar:matrix.org <-- All things Sugar
    mailing list
  * https://mastodon.social/@sugar_labs <-- MicroBlogs
  * https://www.linkedin.com/company/sugar-labs/ <-- Like, if you're
    already on LinkedIn ;)

I'd also like to, on behalf of everyone at Sugar Labs, apologize for
those of you who tried to subscribe in the past few years and are only
now getting added to this mailing list. Just now, I added everyone who
asked to be subscribed, so that, at the very least, you could see this
message. Again, I'm sorry that we dropped the ball on this.

At any rate, please continue to stay in touch, either here or in another
channel!

Best,

Devin

--