[GSoC] [Activity-team] Proposal Review

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:06:05 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am interested in participating in GSoC 2018 for my organization as
Sugar Labs. I feel I could contribute and give back more to the
society through your organization. I remain fairly active in the
open-source domain and often work with local communities and
open-source projects.

I was going over the proposals and ideas that were mentioned on the
wiki in great detail and found many projects to be of my interest. I
am preparing a proposal for the same. I would be happy to get some
constructive feedback from the entire community on the same, and
looking to interact more with the members present.

Also, I wanted to know as to whom I should send my proposal for
review. My proposal is on the idea by the activity team. So if I could
contact them. That would be great.

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
@vipulgupta2048