[GSoC] Contribute to Sugar Labs

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:42:55 EDT 2017

Hi Sankarshan,

Great to hear that you'd like to help! For making your first contribution
to SugarLabs, you'll need to setup our development environment on your
linux system. Check out the detailed instructions here -
https://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html#setup%20a%20development%20environment%20-%20chroot%20style

Also do check out our bugzilla for open tickets -
https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=accepted&status=reopened&component=Sugar&order=priority

You can also track all our repositories on Github -
https://github.com/sugarlabs

Regards,
Utkarsh tiwari