[GSoC] School Management Backend Gsoc 2017

Rohit Lodha rohit.lodhartg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:03:14 EST 2017

Hello,
I am Rohit, a sophomore pursuing B.E Computer Science . I have been
developing websites and managing them for the last one year for my college
and a start-up that I had worked with. I have a huge interest in Python and
Django and have build almost all the websites using them.

*I want to contribute to Sugar Labs by working on School Management Backend
during the summer.* I have made a similar web portal for my college where
they can signup/cancel the grub( Meal organised by clubs in the college)
,events and workshops held in the campus. In the past, all the things from
signing up to accountment of dues were done on paper.
Apart from that I have managed many other portals too.

Can you please tell me how to proceed or any task you expect me to carry
out to be a part of the community ?

-Rohit
My github profile: https://github.com/rtgdk