[GSoC] GSoC Project

Anish Shah anishshah101 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:30:41 EST 2015

Hi,

I am Anish Shah, from India. I am a student at BITS Pilani college and was
keen to do a GSoC project with Sugar Labs.

I am a javascript developer and a UI/UX designer with working knowledge of
C, Java and Python.

I did my GSoC last year with the Public Lab with the project on Image
transformations using javascript: http://publiclab.org/profile/anishshah101

My Github profile link: http://github.com/anishshah101

I had a look at the ideas page and a lot of projects got me interested!
both in feature additions as well as ports. The most fascinating ones
seemed to be "Turtle Blocks 3D javascript" , "Physics JS" and "Sugar Web
based activity set"

I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with the mentors for some
pointers to get started on these projects.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Regards,
Anish Shah