[Gsoc] enquiry for cylinder heads

TINY service56 at lucklytradee.com
Wed May 21 08:41:11 EDT 2014

Dear Sirs:

Good Morning

I just visited your website,and know that you are the trading company of the auto modile parts. This is TINY from Ruian Bohong Company ,which is specializing in cylinder heads,our mainly produce Hyundai, Toyota,  Mitsubishi, Daewoo,  Mazda, Renault, Ford, Suzuki, etc. Since 2010, we have passed ISO9001
I believe we will bring you success in your business with our fast delivery & high quality & competitive price.
In the next e-mail I will attach the product catalogs,please tell me what product model are more salable for you.

Best Regards,

TINY

EMAIL:sales01 at autobh.com

Tel: 0086-577-65500539