[Gsoc] grass services

Angelo service23 at enjoyyourlifee.com
Tue May 20 18:40:34 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
Nice day for you!
If you do have any interesting of grass, please do not hesitate to ask further details and price
As one of the leading manufacturers in china, our products are 100% export.
We have started the grass business with 120 workers since 2004 ,and our annual production is nearly 2500000sqm.
We would like to supply you with the best services and quality.
We have got the ROHS ,SGS , USA standard certificate and UV resistance test report in grass industry.
Our products are mainly used for landscape (park, house, garden and public green) and sports (football, tennis, golf, basketball and volleyball).
Our company is located in shanghai which is an international major city and very easy to export with the big sea port.
Hope you will love our grass and we have a great chance to do business for a very long term.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Angelo Wan
Tel: 0086-21-58362205 58362075
Fax: 0086-21-58362325