[Gsoc] white fused alumina

Hello service8 at lucklytradee.com
Mon May 19 17:57:26 EDT 2014

Dear friend,

We are Qingdao Hypon International Co., Ltd, own factory specialized in producing 2000MT/Month white fused alumina, seated in Qingdao city, China.
We can supply Al2O3 99.5% min content, size from F10-F220, F230-F1200, P12-P220 for abrasive tools, from 0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-10mm, 100mesh, 325mesh for refractory, and other size is available as required.
Our products had adopted ISO9001:2008 Quality System Authorities.
We can promise stable supply together with prompt delivery time at favorable price and good service, sample is free.
For more information, we would like to let you know our company web site as below.
Hope to hear good news from you.
Sincerely Yours
Bset & Rgds

Email:ywda at qdhypon.com