[Gsoc] plush toys services

Lucy service15 at hopereplyme.com
Fri May 16 04:58:10 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
We offer custom plush toy from design to deliver service. Whether you are a small or large business, church, civic group, festival committee or school, we can produce your own customized plush toy!
Standard minimum order quantities start at 500* pieces and our design quality surpasses the industry standard!
Our factory is located in Shenzhen, China which is convenient to arrange the export and transportation, make sure your order can be smooth and fast deliver to you.
We understand quick lead time is very important for custom made plush toy business and that is why we improved our management and cooperate with stable courier service to ensure our customers get their order within 35 days or even 30 days at reasonable price.

Lucy Liu - OWERER OF BEIJING MFG
Lucy at ilovebj.cn
BEI JING MFG CORP.,LTD
TEL:86-755-83497898