[Gsoc] enquiry

Aaron service12 at luckbusiness.com
Sun May 11 02:55:03 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are a leading manufacturer for flag banner printing and various of display systems from China, for both hardware and printed graphics.
Advertising flag banner related
advertising flag, banner, beach flag, feather flag, flying banner, swooper flag, teardrop flag, block flag, block banner, portable advertising tent.
Display system related
pop up banner stand, roll up banner stand, quick exhibition booth, pavement sign poster, tension fabric displays.
MIMAKI digital printers are equipped for various fabric printing solutions, 1440x720Dpi maximum printing resolution, maximum width 320cm, 2000 square meters per 24 hours.
Hopefully, above product and service can meet your interest. We would appreciate you can contact us by.
Best & Rgds
Aaron Lue
Changzhou Biz2promo Flag, Sign & Display Co.,Ltd
Shengzhuang Ave, Hengshanqiao, Wujin District,Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
Tel: +86-519-8899-8070
Fax: +86-519-8585-5023
Email: info at biz2promo.com
Skype: biz2promo