[Gsoc] Fruit shape Coin Box

Marco service10 at mx5.chemicaltradee.com
Wed Mar 26 14:35:08 EDT 2014

Dear Friend,
Nice day to you!
We make varies designs of unbreakable plastic money boxes(piggy banks). If your company needs a quality and reliable supplier, welcome to contact me.
Our factory has been manufacturing money boxes in China for 11 years and we have various designs and we can make your custom designs.
We can produce any of your designs/shapes into money boxes. the costs for a sample is USD150 for your own design.

I've attached photo of our some new series fruit money boxes.We can put your logo on these products.

Contact us today for latest design and quotes.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Marco Q.
Email: marco at winwei.com
Tel:+86 755 3359 0260
Winwe Enterprises Limited. Based in Shenzhen,China