[Gsoc] Introducing myself - Shashank Garg

Shashank Garg garg.shashank.5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:36:32 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I am Shashank Garg, final year undergrad student of IIT (BHU) Varanasi,
(India). I wish to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014 as a student
under Sugar labs. I am interested in "Port to Python3" project. I found the
sugar project quite interesting and it gives me an opportunity to
contribute to the society.

I have set up the sugar environment and as per the task suggested on ideas
page, I changed the "Logout" text to my email id in buddymenu, in the
middle of sugar environment. I have also read suggested readings on porting
issue.

I am a pythonista since last 2 years, and find myself fairly comfortable
with the language. I wish to discuss the strategy for porting code to
python3 with the sugar-core team.

--
With regards,
Shashank Garg