[Gsoc] enquiry

Allen service3 at enquirydo2.cc
Fri Mar 7 18:00:16 EST 2014

Hello Dear Customer
We are pleased to recommend our embedded industrial use touch screen monitors.
* 5 inch / 5.6 inch / 7 inch / 8 inch / 10 inch / 10.1 inch / 10.4 inch / 12.1 inch etc. available.
* Serial signal support avalable.
* Good Quality & Fast Lead time

NEWAY supplies integrated TFT-LCD touch display solutions, which will make the process of your development easy.
The module seals LCD, touch screen, the foundation hardware and software (driver), and universal connection (USB or RS232) to PC and embedded system.
We focuses on LCD display module integrate touch screen in medium and small size.
Touch screen technology is the most popular form in applications ranging from industry to consumer.
It is more convenient compaired with key button control technology. The input signal includes VGA, S-video, AV, DVI, HDMI, YPbPr, 3G-SDI, etc.
Best Regards,
Allen Wang
Create Value For Customers
Neway Industrial Limited