[Gsoc] refrigerator manufacture

Refrigerator service21 at hopereplyme.com
Sun Jun 1 03:56:05 EDT 2014

Dear Sirs/ Madam
Good day and thanks for your time.
We are one leader of refrigerator manufacture in China.
DC compressor freezer for vehicle and home, solar powered freezer/refrigerator, thermoelectronic cooler and warmer and all spare parts of them can be suppliey with high quality and competitive price.
Our products obtain CE, E-Mark, Rohs, GS, SAA approval and they are very popular in our clients spread over 60 contries and regions.
If you are interested in any product, please contact with me anytime.
Best regards