[Gsoc] translation services

Sherry service24 at wishyoubusiness.com
Thu Jul 3 03:04:53 EDT 2014

Dear Mr/Ms,
EastSun Translations Company is one professional translation firm, founded in 2005 and based in Shenzhen, China. We are dedicated to providing highest quality localization and translation services. Through years of development, we have been working with many businesses, organizations and government entities around the globe.
We provide top quality service , kindly please feel free to contact us if you have any proper jobs.
We look forward to working with you.
Our Service
• Software Localization, Engineering & Testing
• Medical translation
• Pharmacy translation
• Marketing translation
• Technical translation
• Training material translation
• e-Learning translation
• Website Localization Services
• DTP/Typesetting
Our Experience
• Advertising/Marketing
• Apparel
• Automotive (technical documentation, marketing materials)
• Computer (software and hardware)
• Electronics (electronic devices, home appliances)
• ERP/CRM
• Healthcare, medical device, all kinds of medical science material
• Heavy industry
• Legal
• Machinery (manuals, technical specifications)
• Telecommunications
• Others
Kind regards,
Sherry Li