[Gsoc] Bug request for Gsoc

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:20:33 EST 2014

Hey Ayush,

Glad to have you here. First and an intimidating step for beginners is to
setup a sugar environment, and as you have already done so, you can move
on. We usually tag our easy to fix bugs with an "easy-hack" keyword on the
bug tracker. You can have a look at some of them
here<http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/query?status=!closed&keywords=~easy-hack>
.

If you need any help to get started on the codebase. I recommend you to
post on the sugar-devel mailing list or hang out at our IRC channel (
freenode.net, #sugar). I am "lionaneesh" on IRC, feel free to ping me if
you need any assistance.

Hope to see some patches coming from you soon! :) All the best, and welcome
to sugar.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 2:32 PM, ayush tiwari <tiwari.ayush2412 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey , I am 2nd year undergrad student and have done a quite good projects
> in open source in my college in python , django , js . I would like to work
> with you in gsoc . I have created the development environment for
> sugar-labs . Please assign me with some introductory bugs which can help in
> adjusting me with sugar codebase.
>
> --
> Ayush Tiwar
> 2ndyr