[Gsoc] enquiry

Flash product ibfreow at qabepxycjfs.biz
Mon Aug 25 01:08:14 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are a professional manufacturer specialized in USB Flash Drives,

Memory Cards and Solid-State-Drives in Dongguan who operates in the

flash memory products field since 2001, we own a ISO9001:2008 certified

factory and all our products hold CE/FCC and RoHS certifications.

Being that we've been growing this year as a supplier for high capacity

USB 3.0 and UHS-I Memory Cards with special references as suppliers for

brands like Pioneer and Netac, and also introducing solid-state-drives

in our produce line, I would like to ask you to take 5 minutes of your

time to have a look at our products and services.

I'm sure we are the right partner to help you

achieving success with our short lead-time, high quality and competitive

pricing.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards.

Dario Silva