[Gsoc] Apple?and?samsung?phone?power?case?supply

Hulk Liu jeqbdmpxxz at nqdk.biz
Wed Aug 20 10:47:01 EDT 2014

Good day!

Glad to know that you are looking for phone power bank cases .

We are a professional manufacturer in Mobile Phone Accessories & Consumer Electronics relevant products based in Shenzhen with rich export experince. We also can satisfy of your any OEM & ODM requirements.We have confident to supply you relevant products with superior quality & Reasonable prices.

If the products we offered have some different from you  demand ,you can kindly inform us in details , we will be pleased to reoffer you as per your actual requirements asap.

Feel free to let me know in case of any question .

Looking forward to your reply soonest!

Thank you again !

Warm & Best Regards

Yours sincerely!

Hulk Liu

TEL: +86 755 36957526
FAX: +86 755 29196099

Skype: zonekx

Address:Block 20,line 2,West HeShuiKou New Village,GuangMing NewDistrict,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China