[Gsoc] enquiry

Sandy service1 at mx2.eseateqiao.com
Sun Aug 3 18:12:51 EDT 2014

Dear Manager ,
How are you !
We are an professiona mold maker in plastic mold making for 2 K mold, die casting , insert mold, over molding for Automotive, Home appliance , Medical  .
We're pleased  to send you some of our  Automotive parts molds we make for your REF , if you feel any interested , welcome to visiting our factory at any time !
 .
If you have any other new inquiry for the molds and production , Welcome to send us your 2D or 3D drawing for quotation.
We'll satisfy you in the price and good cooperation . Thanks for your support .
Best regards

Sandy Yuan
Tel:+86-755-29091485
Fax: +86-755-81775084