[Gsoc] Inverter UPS with half price

Van service67 at mail.rich-trade.pw
Fri Aug 1 12:02:27 EDT 2014

Inverter UPS, 1000VAS/600W/12V , pure sine wave, long time type, with 10A charging current.
Since our client broke the contract a year ago for some reason, we got 3000pcs in stock. Now we sell them at half price.
We promise inverter brand new, no retreading, 100% quality guarantee. Your visit on our factory and inspection of our goods are welcomed.
It can be widely used for computer, washing machine, fan, light and other household appliances.
A limited number available while stocks last! If you are interested in our 1KVA UPS inverter, please contact us.
Special offer:  49usd/PCS FOB  factory
MOQ: 1000PCS
SKYPE:netcca
Phone:+86-13702653665