[Gsoc] antennas

Frank service56 at hxlikehx.com
Wed Apr 9 05:08:44 EDT 2014

Dear
Nice to contact you here.
Our factory is specialized in designing, manufacturing and selling all  kinds of antennas.
Our products include GPS antennas, GPS/Glonass antennas, GSM antennas, 3G antennas, TMC antennas, Wifi antennas,LTE/4G antennas,RFID antennas,3.5G antennas,5.8G antennas, XM satellite radio antennas and other wireless communication antennas.
In addition, we also sell all kinds of RF connectors,RF adaptors and interface cables etc..
Please kindly check and revert at your earlist.

best regards
Frank
President
JIAXING BEYONDOOR ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
Address: #101, Weiyi West Road, Dongzha  Economic Zone ,Jiaxing,Zhejiang,China
Tel:+86-573-82127009
Fax:+86-573-82052070
E-MAIL: frank at beyondoor.com
SKYPE:beyondoorgps