[Gsoc] Auto parts enquiry

Steven service80 at fulluckly.com
Wed Apr 2 13:08:04 EDT 2014

Dear friend,
We are professional manufacturer for brake pads,brake shoes and disc,brake drum.We come from China.
Now we produce brake pads,brake disc,brake drum, brake shoes and brake lining for truck.For brake pads,we can supply 300 items with EMARK and we already got  TS16949.
We can supply more than 2000 items for brake pads,800 items for brake shoes,1800 items for brake disc.
Our products already exported many countries,such as USA,CANADA,RUSSIA,POLAND,ITALY,SWEDEN,BRAZIL,MEXICO,MIDDLE-EAST,SOUTH AFRICA,HNGARY and so on.
Since 2008,we trade some auto parts such as, BRAKE MASTER CYKLINDER, BRAKE WHEEL CYLINDER, CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER, CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER, BRAKE CALIPER,VACUUM BOOSTER, CYLINDER HEAD, POWER STEERING PUMP, SHOCK ABSORBER,WATER PUMP ,CUTCH DISC AND COVER,UNIVERSAL JOINT,SUSPENSION PARTS,. Some of them we can also supply these parts for truck.
So if you are interested in them,pls contact with us and we will supply you good quality and good service.
Hope we can do business soon.
Wait for your reply.
Best  regards
Steven