[Gsoc] chemicals from china

manager at wealthchem.cc manager at wealthchem.cc
Mon Sep 30 05:41:30 EDT 2013

Dear Manager
Have a nice day! I got you via Internet.
Glad to know that you are in the market for chemicals, which come within our business cope.

We are manufactory from China. We can supply you qualified product with best price.
Our advantage product like:Titanium Dioxide,Rutile Sand,Carbon Black ,Acetic Acid Glacial and some other chemicals.

If you need our products, please send your enquire to me. I will reply to you timely.

Expect to hearing from you soon!
Best Regards
Alan

Wealth International Chemical Co.,Ltd

P Please consider the environment before printing this e- mail!