[Gsoc] NEW Power Prelisting Package

Mike Jackson RealEstateSecrets at realtyagent.com
Sat May 4 22:37:19 EDT 2013

Stop Trying To Take New Listings The Hard Way!
Here's How To Get 98% Of Your Seller Prospects To Sign Up With You.
"In Only 30 Minutes You Can Quickly and Easily Create A Powerful Pre-Listing Package That Will Blow The Competition Out Of The Water!"
Looking To Increase Your Listing Business?

Just Put Your Name & Information Into Our Template And PRESTO...

You've Just Created A Powerful, Money-Making Pre-Listing Package That
Will Separate You From Everyone Else!

How much is a good Pre-Listing Package worth to your business?
Suppose you could sit down, modify our tested and proven package in 30 minutes (with your picture, office information and phone numbers), send it to your seller prospects and have them be totally sold on you BEFORE you even show up for the appointment.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, it isn't if you have the right Pre-Listing Package.
Think about it. A detailed and specific Pre-Listing Package is the most powerful sales tool you can have. For about the price of a cup of coffee - it will relentlessly go out and deliver your unique message perfectly, every time.
But Creating That Perfect Pre-Listing Package Is The Hard Part...
It could take you years and can cost you a small fortune to figure out just the right combinations that make some Pre-Listing Packages work - while others fall flat on their face.
But instead of knocking yourself out trying to come up with the right pages, the right information, the right marketing plan, you can now have our time tested and proven package, ready at your beck and call.-- announcing:
The Power Prelisting Package
"In Only 30 Minutes You Can Quickly and Easily Create A Powerful Pre-Listing Package That Will Blow The Competition Out Of The Water!"
At Last! Every Aspect Of A Great Pre-Listing Package Is Already Created For You...
But get ready for a shock. This package is unlike anything you've ever seen before. If you're expecting some boring collection of company oriented garbage, graphs from NAR, pictures of you in front of a sale sign, a resume of what you did before real estate (like people really care where you went to college), you've got another thing coming.
You won't convert sellers into clients using that outdated material...
Can you say B-O-R-I-N-G?
Those marketing approaches may have the right colors and graphics - but we guarantee you they'll never separate yourself from the competition enough to take more listings! So unless you're looking to waste a bunch of time and money - you need to use a Pre-Listing Package that actually sell you BEFORE you get there.
This package includes:
A Powerful Introduction Letter
A Clear & Concise Mission Statement
Detailed 201-Point Marketing Plan
An Explanation Of Your Risk-Free Guarantees
A Full Description & Profile Of You, Your Team & Your Company
A Complete List Of Questions They Need To Ask You
A Crucial Section On Pricing Correctly
A Look At Real Estate Myths & Truths
With "Power Prelisting", you'll get everything you need to create an unbelievable sales tool will produce the results you want - time after time.
And it doesn't matter if you are brand new to the business or are a seasoned veteran looking to improve your listing process and get more conversion - this package works for anyone.
Okay, So What's The Cost For This Incredible Resource?
Well, realize that this Pre-Listing Package could easily sell for several hundred dollars. In fact, if we charged $500 - that's only about 10% of ONE average commission check.
But we're not going to charge you anywhere near that amount. Your total investment for the entire package is just $97.
So what's the catch? Why are we practically giving this Power Prelisting marketing tool away?
Well, it's really quite simple. Since you're accessing this directly from the Internet - we have no inventory and no fulfillment costs. We don't need to pay anyone to take the orders over the phone. This way we can pass along our savings to you. So you win and we win.
Order Your Power  Prelisting Package For Only $39.00
Click Here To Place Your Secure Order
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Your success in using the Power Prelisting System is extremely important to us. We have invested hundreds of hours and dollars in system research, implementation and marketing strategies to ensure your success.
We have so much faith in our program that we guarantee you 100% satisfaction on your investment... or we will give your money back.
There is simply no risk to you. If you do not agree that the Power Prelisting System is not a fit for you and your business, will issue you a 100% refund. No questions asked. No hassles. Nothing but our heartfelt "thank you":
Any time you decide that this system is simply not for you, simply let us know and we will instantaneously refund your purchase.

Look at it this way -- I am taking all the risk - it is a painless risk free offer compared to the money you're going to waste on an ineffective listing appointment process. That's why...
You Really Can't Afford Not To Get The "Power Prelisting" package!
It's easy to get started right away. Just click here. You just fill-in-the-blanks, right on your own computer. No retyping and no recopying. It couldn't be easier or faster.
Get ready to create a flood of new listings.
To Your Success,
Sarah Barnes
P.S. Just think! You'll never again suffer through a bad listing appointment or lose out to another agent. Now, you can get everything all done for you, practically handed to you on a silver platter. You simply fill-in-the-blanks...and you're done in about 37 ½ minutes -- flat!
Order Your Power Prelisting Package For Only $39.00
Click Here To Place Your Secure Order

Click Here Unsubscribe by email