[Gsoc] Introduction about myself

Charul Agrawal charul.agrl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:24:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Charul, I am a second year student currently pursuing my
Bachelor of Information Technology from IIIT Allahabad, India. I have
completed an online course in Object Oriented Programming in Python offered
by MITx. It was a bit challenging course as it involves projects like RSS
feed filtering, drug simulation (github: charulagrl/ 6.00-psets) etc. I
have also learnt Python libraries like pylab, numpy etc. I have completed
other online courses offered by Harvard (CS50) and UC Berkeley(STAT2.1x,
CS188.1x). From these courses I have learnt various languages like HTML,
JavaScript, CSS, MYSQL, PHP and build their projects and that can be found
at github. Their projects involved building apps on various platforms,
making intelligent agents,machine learning technique for analytic etc.

I have been working in c and c++ from past 3 years. I have also efficient
in working in Java. Moving on I have also completed a project on social
media analytic's using Data Mining techniques.I would like to add that i
had never worked in any open source software development. This is my first
time and I am very much passionate about learning things and completing the
project.

After going through the mentor organisations I found your projects
idea " Project
Sharing Website" very interesting and intimating for me and I am very much
eager in doing project with you. Please provide me references for better
understanding of sugar toolkit so that I could start off learning as early
as possible.

Thanks

With Regards

Charul