[Gsoc] [GSoC] Getting in contact with project mentor to discuss ideas

Haley Chen haleychen at berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 13 20:04:57 EDT 2013

Hi,

There are a couple projects listed on the Sugar Labs Google Summer of
Code<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2013>page that I
found interesting and would like to learn a bit more about.
There is a link to the mentor contact, but I believe this is only for IRC.
I was wondering if there was a way for me to contact the mentor directly
via email.

I've always had a particular interest in the development of educational
software, and I'd love to get involved in this. I'd welcome any additional
information.

Thanks!

--
Haley Chen
2nd Year Undergraduate | University of California, Berkeley