[Gsoc] Add recording to Music Keyboard activity

viswaprasath shihan.viswa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:12:42 EDT 2013

Hi Godiard,

I would like to work on this project. I have very good programming skills
in languages like Java, C, HTML5, Javascript.

Currently I am beginner of Python. Just a week ago I started to learn about
them. But I am sure I can learn about this. I also have a passion to
develop applications for mobiles which will record the voice and change it
to different voice format as we had in talk it(where we will type and get
various different output voices)

Can I join in this project. Is it possible for beginner like me to do
coding for this.
<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Godiard>

For more information feel free to contact:****

*Viswaprasath*

*Google  Student Ambassador*

*Department of Information Technology *

*Velammal Engineering College, Chennai. *

*Email: shihan.viswa at gmail.com
Ph: 8807535380, 9443942201*