[Gsoc] Summer Sweets

City Nut And Candy citynutandcandy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:22:56 EDT 2010

&q
 	 	Click Here Or The Image Below To V i s i t Our Website

 	 	Welcome To The New
C I T Y   N U T    &   C A N D Y

ENTER C O D E  (sugarfree212)
AT CHECK-OUT TO RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNT

Hello and welcome to the new CITY NUT AND CANDY ONLINE

uot;>
Nuts

Candy

Nuts of all kinds – Salted/Unsalted, Roasted/Unroasted, Whole, Pieces,
Mixes and more!

Gummies, Hard Candies, Theatre Box, Regular and Kosher!

Sugar Free

Gifts/Containers

Sugar Free Milk & Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit and Nuts, Mixes, Bark,
Melting Bars and more!

Create your very own container filled with any of our delicious items!

Bulk Items

Sugar Free Products

Sugar F r e e  Candy

Sugar F r e e  Chocolate

Were S o c i a l

Click Here To Follow Us and Stay up to date on all things City Nut &
Candy, including coupons and new products!

 	Were S o c i a l

Click Here To Become a Fan on Facebook

 	City Nut & Candy, Inc. 2390 Hayes Street
Hollywood Florida 33020
954-929-4311
http://www.entourage-group.com/EmailMarketing/unsubscribe.php?M=86479&C=41e5d9a7d35beb40e976baf8f5207c81&L=7&N=9