[Gsoc] Mentor meeting Tue Mar 31 1500 UTC

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:08:14 EDT 2009

We need to start having quick weekly meetings for GSoC mentors. I talked
with a few people about a few options, and Tuesdays at 1500-1530 UTC seemed
like the best option. So, I'll see you on IRC at that time on March 31. I'm
h o m u n q there, you can pm me to ask the channel, or you can read the
document linked below to find the channel. The document should also serve to
propose agenda items, keep minutes, and further discuss future meeting times
(in case this time doesn't work for you).

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/edit/org/google/gsoc2009/sugarlabs/sugarlabsmeeting?s=0

Cheers,
Jameson