[Gsoc] [Sugar-devel] Summer of Code Proposal: Furthering Speech Recognition in Sugar.

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:01:06 EDT 2009

Kids often start by spelling their own name, in uppercase, for example
to sign a drawing or to recognize a label for belongings.

Of course, the Jans of this world have an easier time than the
Fernandos, but everybody tries, backwards Ns and all.

In our house, Memorize was a hit with the under-5 set, not the maths
which were too hard (although clicking randomly eventually found
pairs) but the uppercase/lowercase letters.

Sean.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz