[Gsoc] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs in GSoC (Fwd: Congratulations!)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:38:17 EDT 2009

That's a great link, i didn't realize non-wwwers were so organized ;-)

I'm a great champion of being concise, until confusion results.
Unfortunately, many of our visitors will be less web-savvy than we
are.

Think of "www." as a synonym for "http://", it makes for clearer
communication and is easily distinguishable from an e-mail address. On
the other hand, when we get to TV or radio we could be concise again
with the spoken call to action: "go to sugarlabs dot org for more
information"

Sean