[Gsoc] Interview signup page (Sugarlabs GSoC)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:05:31 EDT 2009

The top six student proposals (for about 5 slots) have received invitations
to live interviews. Mentors, please note your availability on the page
below, and sign up as potential mentors for the other 4 proposals in the top
10 in google's web app, so we can invite these students as well. Students,
check the public comments on your application (you really should be
subscribed to get them by email anyway). If you have not received an
invitation, it does mean that your proposal is a long shot, but do not
despair; the interviews are a key part of this process, and we will be
inviting more students to interviews in the days ahead. All in all, we've
received more excellent proposals than we have slots, as have many other
organizations. By general consensus, GSoC application quality has never been
higher than it is this year.

The schedule for interviews is up at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Interviews . Mentors AND
students, please sign up there.