[Gsoc] A couple of wiki requests.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Apr 5 22:55:56 EDT 2009

Nice work on your proposals.  Looks like some exciting stuff is happening.

Just a couple of request for the wiki police.

Could you be sure to move your personal information from the main wiki
space to your personal user page? Just clicking on your login name in
the upper right corner of the wiki will take you to your personal
space.

If anyone wants we can change your user name to reflect your real
name, we can do that.  I recommend that you get in the habit of using
a boring username such as firstinital lastname as you user name for
profession things.  It makes if much easier for employers to Google
for a portfolio of what you have accomplished.

Secondly, can you move your project pages on the sl.o wiki under
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2009/  and make sure that
they are tagged Category:GSoC .  When you move a page, a redirect will
be left at the original location.

Doing these simple steps will help us keep the wiki organized and usable.

david