[math4] Introduction

William Orr will at worrbase.com
Wed Mar 6 19:47:45 EST 2013

Hello,

My name is William Orr. I'm primarily a Perl and C developer, but I've
worked with Ruby, Python, Java, C#, Go and C++ before. I'm currently
an Applied Network and Systems Administration student at Rochester
Institute of Technology. Most of my interest in this list stems from
the Humanitarian and Free and Open Source Software class that I'm
currently taking. I hope to contribute something useful to the Sugar
Labs project, along as learn a little more about Free and Open Source
Software development.

—
William Orr
about.me/worr