[math4] Math4 Projects in 3D

ahmed mansour el_chakal at hotmail.fr
Sat Sep 22 08:24:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

Since two years I've been searching for a way to make 3D activity for the XO laptop
(XO don't have 3D acceleration hardware), as it would open the way to new ways of teaching some topics that would be more effective using 3D environnent than 2D.
And the solution I found was to use Quake FPS game that was capable of running on the laptop and modify it's game contents to remove all violent stuff in order to use it as a base for building child friendly game.

I'd like to know if you have any ideas on ways to adapt your Math projects into a 3D world.

Video of my game running on XO-1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzURnagB-d8
Project source code:
https://github.com/atphalix/eviltoys/