[math4] Four's Company progress...

4s company software team fourscompany462 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:45:07 EDT 2011

Hello again,

We have been working diligently to make some progress with the Fortune
Hunter project. So far, Ryan has been able to fix the black lines that were
showing up translucent in the game. Also, I (Brittany) have been working on
documentation and keeping posts up on the mailing lists each week. Because
our class is attending POSSCON this week, our team is a little bit scattered
so we haven't been able to do much in planning for this event.

One thing I would like to ask is if there is anyone who has worked on the
documentation for the code or possibly still is that I can talk to and
possibly coordinate with to figure out how to document some of the files.
Any help/information would be greatly appreciated! :)

Also, we are having some trouble differentiating between each dungeon. We
are trying to work our way through the entire game but we can't keep up with
our progress.

That's all for now. Hopefully much more to come next week.

Thanks a bunch,
Four's Company