[math4] Four's Company on board with Fortune Hunter!

Justin Lewis jlew.blackout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:53:32 EDT 2011

Great to see it. In case I haven't introduced myself to you guys, I'm
Justin Lewis, aka Jlew.  I did a lot of work on the recode of the
game.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Glad to see you guys found the fortune engine module in git.  I
separated the fortune engine so it can be used in multiple projects we
are working on.  Left in a submodule to make it easy to get the code,
the other solution would have been to install the game engine
directly.

Well hope you guys enjoy the project, and look forward to seeing the progress!

Justin Lewis
http://jlewopensource.com