[math4] Four's Company on board with Fortune Hunter!

4s company software team fourscompany462 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:19:26 EDT 2011

Hello all!

We are Four's Company and we are a team of students at the College of
Charleston working on a project for our Software Engineering Practicum. We
began knowing that we wanted to work with the Math4 Project and then decided
to narrow it down to specifically working on the Fortune Hunter activity. We
have already made some contributions such as bug fixes and added
documentation. Now, we are full fledged into the project and have developed
a list of tasks for ourselves for the rest of the semester.

Please feel free to check out our group's
wiki<http://fourscompany.wikispaces.com/>.
>From there you can also get in touch with each of us individually. Thank you
and we look forward to keeping you posted on our progress! :)

-Four's Company