[math4] [IAEP] Fwd: Calculus by and for young people

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed Jan 26 15:41:29 EST 2011

Perhaps this would be a good project for college students?  Do you mind
if I forward this to the TeachingOpenSource.org mailing list?

I'm not in a position to spear head this effort because of work
overload, but it would be a shame if we let the opportunity to bolster
the 4th grade Math initiative.

~Karlie