[math4] Four's Company Progress

4s company software team fourscompany462 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:48:14 EDT 2011

Hello all!

Things are slowly but surely coming together for our team. The semester is
coming to an end, so we're working hard to get some results to report. As a
part of outreach, we have signed up to participate in a poster session being
held on our campus to present our work with Sugar/Math4/Fortune Hunter. We
also have our final presentation coming up in a couple weeks for our class,
so we have a lot going on and a lot to get done. Once we have our
presentation complete, we would be more than happy to send a link for anyone
to be able to visually see what we've been working on and what we've
accomplished. In the mean time, please continue to follow our
wiki<http://fourscompany.wikispaces.com>(we've already got a couple of
Fortune Hunter/Sugar programmers as
members).

Thank you all and we will continue to keep you updated!

-Fours Company