[math4] Four's Company Progress

4s company software team fourscompany462 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:07:38 EDT 2011

Hello all!
Four's Company here.
Not much to update this week ( a lot going on this time of the year)...but
we have been talking to one of your own, Kevin H., who is now a member of
our wiki page. He is going to be helping us personally as well with this
project, along with JLew. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and we can't
wait to see how everything we're doing turns out. Once again, please feel
free to check out our wiki <http://fourscompany.wikispaces.com> to see the
latest updates and breaking news in our endeavors.

We do have one specific question...and anyone who feels qualified please
answer.
We were told that we should only modify code in the folder MAFH2, but Jaime
(one of our team members) is working on something and thinks she may need to
add some code to the fortune engine, which is not in MAFH2. Is it okay for
her to make modifications in this file, or should that be left alone?

That is all for now!
Thanks, Four's Company