[math4] My Introduction

Justin Lewis jlew.blackout at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:31:19 EDT 2010

I guess I should introduce myself as well, My name is Justin Lewis.  I
am a 5th year Computer Science student at RIT and I have been with the
FOSS at RIT initiative (http://foss.rit.edu) from the start.  Since fall
of last year, I have working on the xo's.  I started off in our OLPC
Development class working on our school server as well as a file share
activity (http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4266) for
the XO.  Winter quarter, I joined the Fortune Hunter group working on
their math game
(http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4272).  Since then
I have worked on an excremental video chat activity and have since
returned to the Fortune Hunter world working on a new version of the
game (as well as a game engine to be used in prototyping games in this
class).

I go by Jlew, you can find me on IRC in freenode.

Wiki profile: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Jlew
Blog: http://blog.jlewopensource.com

I will be primarily jumping around projects this quarter, helping
students in the class.

Justin Lewis
http://jlewopensource.com