[math4] Introduction

Abbi Honeycutt (RIT Student) amh7732 at rit.edu
Sun Sep 12 17:21:07 EDT 2010

Hey there--

My name is Abbi Honeycutt and I'm taking the HFOSS class at RIT this
quarter. I'm a second/third year Information Security and Forensics student.
I was involved in the class before, the first quarter it was offered way
back in Spring 2009. I did some work on Sugarizing Produce Puzzle back then.
This quarter I want to either take on a different project (PacMath is very
interesting to me) or get Produce Puzzle in a more finished and Sugarized
state. I go by "classclownfish" on IRC and pretty much everything else.
Looking forward to getting started!

--Abbi