[math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Oct 16 10:48:48 EDT 2010

  On 10/15/2010 02:40 PM, Jonathan Meschino (RIT Student) wrote:
> The following is a list of vital items team Fortune Hunter is in need
> of. We are awaiting theses things in order to progress the project as
> a whole and would love any and all assistance.
I'll see what I can find for you, but I'd encourage you to keep pushing
on this yourself.

Be social about it - Blog it, Tweet it, Facebook it, mailing list it,
etc.  Pop over to http://openhatch.org/ and see what you can come up
with by listing tasks and searching profiles.

Don't forget to sweeten the pot by coming up with unique ways to market
yourself.  One that comes to mind is crediting those who work on the
project in a public way.  Portfolios are very helpful once university
students start job hunting and contributing to a worldwide release isn't
that shabby.

~Karlie