[math4] Intro to Math4

Jonathan Meschino (RIT Student) jam2707 at rit.edu
Mon Oct 11 22:19:46 EDT 2010

Hi all!

    My name is Jon Meschino and I am a 5th year student at RIT in Game
Design & Development. The concept of open source software was opened up to
me a year or so ago and I have been working within open communities since.
In fall of 2009, I began working on Mathematical Adventure: Fortune Hunter (
wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fortune_Hunter), an adventure RPG based math game for
XO. My team and I have been in development since and are hoping to get the
project polished and translated before the holidays. We are always looking
for opinions and help, and in any way possible so feel free to step forward
if you become interested. Thanks!

--
 ~ jON mESCHINO
    bS vIDEO gAME dESIGN & dEVELOPMENT (igm)