[math4] Lemonade Stand 2.1

Sarah Wagner smw3740 at rit.edu
Tue Nov 16 10:33:46 EST 2010

Exciting news!

Lemonade Stand 2.1 has been officially released! For those of you who haven't heard, Lemonade Stand is an entrepreneur style game where a player manages a lemonade stand and tries to make as much money as possible. Gameplay includes buying supplies (lemons, sugar, and cups), selling lemonade, and calculating profit.

Version 2.1 includes a completely redesigned user interface including new background images, icons, and a new store style buy menu. The game has also been updated to be more user friendly and easier to play.

Everyone is welcome to contribute. We are currently looking for people who can help with localization (both language and conceptual) and people who can help create new graphics; however, anything you can contribute would be greatly appreciated.

We would love if you would play our game and let us know what you think!

To learn more about Lemonade Stand:

Lemonade Stand Wiki
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Lemonade_Stand

Git Repository