[math4] PacMath Final Update (for this quarter)

Abbi Honeycutt (RIT Student) amh7732 at rit.edu
Mon Nov 15 19:50:39 EST 2010

Hey All--

This is an update from Abbi and Mike from "Team PacMath" on our final
progress this quarter. Here is a link to our wiki for those who are
unfamiliar: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/PacMath

The work we have completed since the Hackathon includes:

   - More (and more random) question sets, now including addition,
   subtraction, multiplication and division
   - Reworked level/scoring system
   - Further reskinned map
   - New documentation

At this time, we do not feel that PacMath is quite ready to be released and
therefore we don't have a set date at this time. Mike and I do plan on
continuing with the project next quarter and we welcome anyone who would
like to help us get it to the point where it is ready to be released.

Our git repo can be accessed at http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/pacmath/

-- Abbi Honeycutt and Mike Kitson