[math4] Fortune Hunter progress update

Jonathan Meschino (RIT Student) jam2707 at rit.edu
Mon Nov 15 02:21:18 EST 2010

Hey Math4,

       As the school semester comes to a close here @ RIT, we find ourselves
out of dedicated team members through classwork. I'll still be remaining
active on the project as I always have, and anyone wishing to help or ask
questions can reach me @ jam2707 at g.rit.edu. Some of the critical obstacles
we need to overcome are still within the programming realm, but there is
plenty of work for all. To my knowledge, there are no definite future plans
to continue Fortune Hunter through the winter season, though we may end up
with a few CS students from Florida (crossing fingers) and a few minor
updates here or there from myself. There may potentially be a class next
quarter that will have the ability to work on it, but again that's
speculative. I have, however, added more information to our wiki (
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fortune_Hunter) and update our trac list (
https://fedorahosted.org/fortune_hunter/report/1) tremendously. Tasks are
now listed for many future releases from now. This will add a lot of
structure in the work-flow, which is great. There's still a whole lot more
stuff to add to it, so I'll be doing that in coming weeks. The trac list
will be open for public edits very shortly, with the release of Fortune
Hunter 3.0, which will occur within the next day or two (will notify again
after release). That's all for now - I'll post again when the release is
out. This release will rid the project space of old-code (from the
prototype) and begin the actual game progress track henceforth!

--
 ~ jON mESCHINO
    bS vIDEO gAME dESIGN & dEVELOPMENT (igm)